My favorite music


When I was a child I used to listen pop music because my sister listened this type of music all the time. But when I was 13 years old I started to listen rock and indie. I remember I was reading “Eleanor and Park” and in this book mentioned a lot of 80’s bands, so I search these bands in internet. In this moment I discover The Smiths and I fall in fall in love with their sounds, lyrics and style, so it became in my favorite band. After that I start an obsession with the indie music.

I start to listen Chilean indie music, like Prehístoricos, Dënver, Javiera Mena and more. One day in my search of music I discover The Drums and I fall in love again, so now it’s my favorite band. The Drums is an indie-pop band, the band have an 80’s style but was formed in 2008, and actually is more popular.  It’s my favorite band because their sounds and lyrics make me feel so nostalgic but happy at the same time. My favorite album is Portamiento and I know all theirs songs.
                                            
                                   

Today, I listen a lot music styles, I don´t care what the people say of some artist or bands, I listen whatever I want. But my favorite music style are and always will be the indie music.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PETS

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Leisure Activities