Leisure Activities

My relationship with sports was good when I went to school, I liked to run and I was the fastest of my class, I also played soccer and I even won some medals. But when I started to grow, that desire and energy diminished, so now I don't practice any sport.
The only physical activity that I like to do is ride a bicycle because it helps me to clear up. I have also thought about doing sports more related to self defense such as taekwondo or karate because it could be useful for a dangerous situation.
I think I should do more sport, but I don't like it very much, because I get tired very quickly and in this moment of my life I don´t have so much time for make physical activity in a permanent way.

But, if I had to talk about some leisure activity that I like to do a lot, that would be to draw and paint. Since I was a child I started doing it and since there, I never stoped, (even in a corner of the notebook while I'm in classes).
On the other hand, I started painting a little while ago, like 4 years ago and everything I've painted has been very self-taught. I have never been able to take professional classes, but I would love to take a workshop for learn techniques, the proportions of the body and everything possible. So, it would be more than just a "leisure activity".

                                 



Comentarios

  1. The drawings are very very nice!, before I also drew, but the university consumes me haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love you and i think that you are the best drawing and painting!!! please marry me

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You really have an special don for drawing and painting!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

PETS

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES