PETS


During the curse of my life I have had a lot of pets. I remember I had birds, fishes, bunnies, a chicken, a turtle and a hamster. But three pets are more important to me.
The first, was my turtle Chilly Willy, it was a gift of my sister in law for my 15th birthday. One day Chilly get lost, I was so sad because I was looking for him for long time and I thought it was dead. But two months ago my sister in law found Chilly in my garden, it was alive but blind. I will never know how it was survived.
The second pet important to me was Homero, the most beautiful bunny in the world. Homero had brown and white fur, it was chubby and soft. One day Homero got sick and we had to sacrifice him. I had never cried so much in my life.
The last pet important to me was Willy, my hamster. It was a gift of my sister in law for my 17th birthday. Willy died in February. Willy was so lazy but I loved him so much.
The dream of my life is to have a dog and someday it will be come true.

Comentarios

  1. Nooo hahahh I really love your creativity to select names hahaha, when I've a son I hope you help me hahhaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Leisure Activities