PERSONAL OPINIONS

What is your opinion about child labor?
I think the child labor is a serious problem in Chile. Too many years ago, was normal to saw children working alone in the streets or with their parents, because the life conditions were different. The access to education was limited to the poor people and the family get forced to work for survive. At present, there are still child labor but I think we don´t have to normalize this situation. We should to support the poor families and give free education for the children.

What is your opinion about tattoos?
I think the tattoos are beautiful; the tattoos are an old type of body art. And if someone wants to get a tattoo it´s okay! I really don´t care about what people do with their lives and with their bodies. I am not sure if I would have a tattoo because I get bored so fast haha but I like it so much! Even I would like to learn to tattoo someday.

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?
I am agreeing with legalizing marijuana because I think marijuana is not a “bad drug”, it’s recreational and it’s more useful for medical consume. And in the other hand, the legalization of marijuana could help to reduce the drug trafficking, with a good regulation and for adults.

What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called “mechoneo”?
I think the mechoneo is a bad and archaic tradition, because the new student enter scared to the University, scared to the new people,scared to the academic difficult and more. So, if older students threaten them is worst! Mechoneo is humiliation, mechoneo is stupid. All the Universities should make a good and nice greeting to the new students.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PETS

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Leisure Activities