English Language Challenges


My experience learning English at the university was a little frustrating, because I know the importance of learning English in a the globalized world and the necessity of learn it for the future of work and travel. But sometimes I felt that I could using my time in a better way, I mean, I think 3 hours of English is a little too much for all the things we need to do for the university. 
So, about the use of blogs I think is important to cover the writing area because is a difficult skill of the English, so I would not eliminate it. But I think we should eliminate the second block and have the possibility of make the blog until the 12 of night. In that way each students can choose the optimal moment on the day for make the blog.

On the other hand, about the aspect of my English that I need to improve, I think I have problems with the pronunciation and with the fluency in my speaking because I used to get a little nervous. And, in the area of writing I have problems with the redaction, with the use of connectors and with the use of verb tenses because sometimes I forget about it. My plan to improve these problems are practices more my pronunciation and my writing, watching series and movies with subtitles and reading texts or books in English.

Finally, outside the English class, I use the English when I watch Youtube videos and when I have to read some posts in social networks or memes in English haha.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PETS

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Leisure Activities