My best Holidays

My best holyday was this summer. I went to beautiful places and a travel to other country. The January 1st of this year I went to Viña del Mar with my family, we stayed one night in the Marisol Hostal, and during the day we went to the beach and we ate York ice creams, a traditional ice cream of this city. Then, we came back to Santiago. 
In these times I remember I was a little stressed because I had to make two exams for the University, finally I pass my exams and I was so happy. 
A few days after this, I traveled to Perú with my family again; it was my first trip to another country. First, we stayed in the Silma Hotel, for one week. The activities we did, was visit to many Restaurants and taste the Peruvian food, we visited the touristic places and we also went to the Peruvians markets and bought clothings, shoes and more things. Then, we came back to Santiago.
The next week it was my birthday number 19. And finally we went to San Sebastian beach for a week. So, this was my best holyday because I went to different places and because I tried new things.

Comentarios

  1. I never been in Viña del Mar :(, I feel out of place :(, Invite me the next time!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

PETS

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Leisure Activities